Representative Payee Programs
Our Representative Payee Counselors will assist you with budgeting, prioritizing debts and follow-up services. Our staff works closely with other area providers to coordinate necessary services on behalf of clients who would have difficulty accessing these resources on their own.
CLIENTS ARE ONLY SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To schedule an appointment, call our office at (864)-467-3434.
- What is an Organizational Representative Payee?
- Who Needs a Representative Payee?
- Responsibilities of a Representative Payee
- Limits to What a Representative Payee Can Do
- When A Representative Payee Manages Your Money
- Click Here - To Download Representative Payee Forms
"Without the Representative Payee Program I would not have been financially stable over the past several years. This program has provided me structure and stability. I have had a substance addiction for a long time and would not have been able to keep a place to live without the help of Compass of Carolina and the Representative Payee Program."